APPLICATIONS ARE CURRENTLY BEING ACCEPTEDApplications for the Rate Assistance Program can be downloaded here. Programa de Asistencia Tarifario. Aplicación para el año calendario 2018
The Palmdale Water District is excited to continue the Rate Assistance Program for calendar year 2018. This program will offer rate assistance to seniors, veterans and low-income households by covering up to 50% of monthly service charges. Key factors and eligibility requirements of the program:
- Program is offered on a first-come, first-serve basis
- All low income property owners and renters are encouraged to apply
- Priority is provided to customers who are low-income seniors aged 62 and older and veterans
- Must be enrolled in SoCal Edison’s or Southern California Gas’ CARE program.
- Must qualify by income level set forth by the Public Utilities Commission Alternative Rates for Energy occupant-to-income ratio table.
- Must be a District residential customer with a 1″ or smaller water meter
- Must provide required verification and documentation
- Must reapply annually and/or each time you move
- Must notify the District within thirty (30) days if you become ineligible
- Assistance is not transferable with property or applicant
- The application acceptance period is November through June.