PALMDALE, CA FEBRUARY 14- Palmdale Water District is hosting the first free landscape workshop at the Antelope Valley College. Find out what to do when spring comes… join us there this Saturday, February 18 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
The Antelope Valley Water Partners are hosting several landscape workshops this year at the Antelope Valley College. These workshops will provide you with enough information to renovate your landscape into a low maintenance, water wise, beautiful landscape. The workshops listed below will inspire your creativity and guide you in making accurate decisions about landscaping in the Antelope Valley.
Antelope Valley College 3041 West Avenue K, Lancaster, Ca. Parking in lot 16 off street J-8, Room TE-3
Call (661) 456-1020 for more information
Join us for Landscape Workshops at the AV College:
- February 18 – AV College, 9:00am-12:00pm (Spring in the AV, weed abatement) (PWD hosting, Neil Weisenberger Educator)
- March 16, 17, 18- Home Show AV Fair Grounds ( Landscape How-to Seminars all day)
- April 14- AV College, 9:00am-12:00pm (Plants for the Antelope Valley) (PWD Hosting)
- May 19- AV College, 9:00am-12:00pm (Preparing your landscape) (RCSD Hosting)
- June 16- AV College, 9:00am-12:00pm (Watering and how to Irrigate) (LACWW Hosting)
- July 21- AV College, 9:00am-12:00pm (Lawn Care) (QHWD Hosting)
- August 18- AV College, 9:00am-12:00pm (Landscape maintenance) (PWD Hosting)
- September 22- Home Depot, Lancaster (LACWW Hosting)
- October 20- AV College, 9:00am-12:00pm ( Landscape Preparing for Fall) (LACWW Hosting)
“November and December Holidays” no workshops scheduled