Welcome to Purchasing. Thank you for your interest in working with the District. PWD is committed to maintaining a fair and open purchasing process for both the District and its vendors while striving to obtain the best possible products/services for the District in a financially prudent manner.
Purchasing primarily focuses on goods and services while Engineering handles the more detailed public works construction projects such as pipeline replacement. Purchasing partners with the various departments to obtain quality goods and services at the best competitive price and terms and recognizes the importance of vendor input.
Both formal (over $50,000) and informal (under $25,00) solicitations may be processed through our online system, ProcureNow. All responses are due BEFORE the time shown on each solicitation. Late responses cannot be accepted.
It is the bidder’s/proposer’s responsibility to ensure that the most complete and current version of the solicitation, including addenda, has been downloaded. Please note: Contractors/Vendors are solely responsible for maintaining up-to-date and accurate information. Vendors may edit their profiles at any time.
Palmdale Water District’s new e-Procurement Portal will allow prospective bidders to do the following:
- Register to receive notifications of future opportunities by signing up for our new e-Procurement Portal and selecting “Subscribe” to create an account.
- Receive updates to existing opportunities by finding the opportunity and clicking the “Follow” button. This will allow all interested bidders to receive amendments and addenda notices automatically.
- Submit questions and receive answers regarding open bids opportunities.
- Guide vendors through the process of responding electronically to RFPs, bids, etc. to ensure your bids have been accurately completed.
- Receive near-real time support when bidders have any questions about how to use ProcureNow. Typical wait times for support responses are under 15 minutes during normal business hours.
- Ultimately, serve as a single location for all bid opportunities issued by Palmdale Water District.
There is no cost for vendors to register, navigate, or participate in ProcureNow.
- To get started, click here, and sign up for an account.
- You will receive an email to activate your account.
- Then subscribe to our bids by navigating here and clicking the green subscribe button.
- For more information about how to register, please see our help file.